Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday's Design: It's Pink!

My mom left yesterday after spending a month with us, I did not cry this time cause in a week I will be spending springbreak with my family in Bonaire. The kids wanted to go to Disney but we have been going every year and we were getting a bit tired of Disney . So we booked a week ago and we are going to stay at a super cool house.

I only made a couple of things for my mom while she was here, and I did not have time to make anything to sell on Etsy, I mostly spend time with mom and the family. Today was a lazy Sunday in our household, my husband watched the F1 Race on tv, while I made french toast for us . After that I stayed till 5 in my pj's , it was a rainy day today so I decided to make something new. A variety of pink beads of different shades all come together in this hand crochet bracelet. I think it is the perfect piece for spring what do you think??? Have a great Sunday guys.

oopsie the ring in the pic is just me trying new stuff, this is a button ring:)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Casey said...

I think they look beautiful! I love the cluster look =)

Lesa said...

farielle, The pink is BEAUTIFUL! Counting my pennies. xoxo Lesa

Leah said...

I love the pink bracelet... funny that I was just thinking why I don't have any pink accessories in my collection.

Have a great week ahead! xoxo