I wish all the moms around the world a happy Mothersday.
Dear Mom,
I so wish I could be there with you on this day celebrating that you are everything and more I could ask in a mother. I feel so blessed and thankful that I am your daughter.
Even though we are far from each other, know that you are always
on my mind.
I am so happy that we are friends, and that you are always there for me no matter what the circumstances
might be.
There is so much more I would love to write down but words are not enough to thank you for
all the things you have done .
I just want to say
MI STIMA BO HOPI
FELIZ DIA DI MAMA
(I LOVE YOU SO MUCH)
(HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY)
ps. I am sending you through this screen the biggest hug and kisses all for you to enjoy:)
Dear Mom,
I so wish I could be there with you on this day celebrating that you are everything and more I could ask in a mother. I feel so blessed and thankful that I am your daughter.
Even though we are far from each other, know that you are always
on my mind.
I am so happy that we are friends, and that you are always there for me no matter what the circumstances
might be.
There is so much more I would love to write down but words are not enough to thank you for
all the things you have done .
I just want to say
MI STIMA BO HOPI
FELIZ DIA DI MAMA
(I LOVE YOU SO MUCH)
(HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY)
ps. I am sending you through this screen the biggest hug and kisses all for you to enjoy:)

1 comment:
so sweet Farrielle. Happy Mothers Day to you!
Post a Comment