Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big Oopsie!!!! Yes I need to vent.

So by the time you look at my blog you might think I have not been writing since May. But let me clarify I have been almost everyday sometimes twice a day, but as I was deleting stuff I accidentally deleted some post I should have not, maybe like 200 post or so.

AAAAAArrrrghhhhh  Super big bummer, I was so dissapointed and cried yes I cried like a baby, I got hugs from my kids, ( I think I heard something like it is no big deal mommy)  my husband told me do not cry like that, it seems like somebody died. I told him my heart is hurting and my stomach does not feel good, I tried to recover them but since I am not an expert I could not find them. So bear with me for the time being. I have learned a lesson, always have backup. Yesterday's post I had a lovely collection of Etsy find's that made me feel calm and peacefull I think I might go back and do that one again. I so much need to stay calm.  But through all of this my husband had been very supportive and told me just to start again from the last post and just tell what happened. After a night sleep here I am again, I thought I was dreaming but it's true and I have to face it . This is what I wore the other day nothing fancy, just simly skinny jeans, top and my barefeet.  I am planning on doing a jewelry giveaway soon, one my best sellers. Have a great day guys, and do not forget to always backup your stuff. I learned the hard way.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

stylisch austrianlady said...

I am sorry for you, but good for you that you started back, about one year ago I had a great blog - one morning I went on and all was gone my pictures, albums, poetry,fashion all- gone away bye never recovered it. It really felt bad since than I never reopened the blog. Kind of miss it sometimes.Miss taking the photos and post findings. Well it is over. Glad that you are back.Looking forward to your give away and more blogs and pics.

Eva