My friend stopped by earlier showing me her newest boots, I think I caught my self drooling over them. She was wondering how to incorporate them in her fall/winter wardrobe.
She seemed to not really like them as much as I do, but I think to be able to wear them proudly you need to have a dose of ms. confidence.... ok I am not saying that she is not confident you all. There are many options you can choose from and still look stylish and chic.
When I buy boots if they are expensive I tend to buy black or dark brown that way I can wear it with anything.
Here are some options:
1. ATunic style dress, pattern tights and boots, you can even layer a cardigan to keep you warm
2. Depending on your age or if your legs are still looking fabulous you can wear shorts in a heavy fabric like tweed, tights , a nice top tucked in and layered it with a sweater.
3. A jacket or a peacoat will also look chic.
4. Paired with skinny jeans tucked and slouchy sweater or a tunic is also another stylish look this is my favorite option.
5. Legging are also a nice option but wear them with a tunic or a mini dress never with a short top.
Here are some of my favorite boots I found while browsing.
google image found here
google image found here
How do you style yours????






1 comment:
Skinny jeans tucked in the boots is my best option. But all your options are fabulous. I can't wait to see you donning those outfits with your new boots. I miss you! xoxo
Post a Comment