I can proudly say that I did it. As you can see I am leaving you with my last outfit, feeling like tapping trough this cold day. I have also added nr. 6 and 7 from the time when I was under weather. This was so much fun, I have learned to use what I have and don't go out buy something that I did not needed. What I did in the beginning was that I picked out outfits but decided later to just pick things as I go cause I kinda dress how I am feeling that day. I am mostly amazed that I was creative enough to wear these things over and over and not be bored or have a blue feeling down kinda moment. Thank you Kendie, this was such a fun experience. Tommorow I am bringing you all the outfits I have worn.

No comments:
Post a Comment