Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yes the look on my face says it all.

Yes that is the look of a "one happy person". I had my jewelry show today, although not every person I invited show up, but the turnout was great. I sold more than I had expected. I want to say thanks to a very special person.... my friend J, she was at my house  and helped me get all the price tags attached to the jewelry. We did not expect that too take so long. I made my own, it sounded so easy when the lady at the Michael's told us how to make them.
J. helped me greet the guest and also was the person taking all the money and putting all their purchases in their cute little bags.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kandi-STYLE said...

Congratulations....I love to see people living their dream!!!!

Ruthie's Girl Designs said...

So glad you had a show! They really are fun and easy to have! You will have to share your jewelry tag with me, as I will be needing some more soon! Congrats again!

Courtnee said...

Congratulations on all your success! You so deserve it:)

Elaine said...

OH, that's so awesome!!!!!!

www.clothedmuch.com