Monday, April 25, 2011

My Etsy finds: Looking forward to Summer

I grew up on an island, and moved to the US a couple of years ago, currently I do not live close the beach. How I wish that, the smell of the Beach, sand between my toes, the wind in my hair and crystal clear waters. From fine art to sea glass all these beautiful pieces remind me that Summer is almost here even though this year I will not be going back to my sweet island of Bonaire, I can just pretend that the pool is my kinda private beach;)

Walking landscape photography

Natural organic big tote bag

Orange Halter  cover-up

An Alternative to towel

Turquoise Brass Pendant

6 pack votive candles Tropical

Cute as a button beach button

Wire wrapped Gemstone


Haleiwa Fine Art Photograph

Summer Breeze II Fine Art Print

Ocean Apatite Cluster  ring

Last wave of the day

Beach Baubles genuine frosty beach glass


4 comments:

MoonHalo said...

Love this post! Thank you very much for featuring my Beach Cover-up!

Tracy said...

My FAVORITE subject!! Thanks Farrielle... for featuring out beach stone button!! I'll be sure to spread the word about your beautiful blog!!! Peace! Tracy www.seafinddesigns.etsy.com

reflectionsbyds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
reflectionsbyds said...

Thank you so much for featuring my organic cotton big tote bag!
www.ecofriendlybeauty.etsy.com