It has always been on my wish list, I always have said that maybe one day I might end up living there, but who knows:) I want to take beautiful pictures, eat authintic food , be confident enough to order my food in Italian and even carry a conversation with the locals.
On a different note I went for a run this morning, but had to cut it short cause I had too much pain in my ankles, my mistake may have been that I tried out a new jogging trail and it was a bit too hilly. Next time I will do better, I already made an appointmet with a sports dr. cause I really need to figure out why I have pain when I run, wish me luck let's hope it is something that can be fixed.
I had plans to later look for new Zumba but decided to stay home and make some new jewelry. This is what I am wearing, nothing fancy only comfortable so I can just relax when designing new stuff.
khaki pants: Banana Republic, top: Target,
wooden bangle:?
glasses: gift to my self:)
sandals: Kenneth Cole
earrings: a boutique on Avenue's
No comments:
Post a Comment