Today we started the day by going to the Open Air Museum, and then after a quick bite we drove to Washington DC and walked around for an hour. I was happy to be surrounded by my favorite flowers, the gorgeous Orchids at the Museum of Natural History. I love the little jumping me and K. did at the Mall and triggered others to do the same.
One of my favorite things to do is taking pictues of machines , I love the structure, the metals and bolts all working together. Art speaks to me and inspires me all the time, I got to see some beautiful Sculptures in a park. One of them was made by a dutch guy named Willem de Kooning from Rotterdam (1904-1997).
Something cool I got to do was .... I got to whisper a wish to a wishing tree..........shhhhh I can't tell or it won't come out:)!
It was a beautiful day where I got to walk around in the city and just looked at random people, I love this everyone is dressed different, different cultures going on I just love it , I could do this for hours. Now I am all pooped and ready to catch some zzzzz, it sure was one productive day.
The weather peeps on the TV has been saying that tomorrow it's going to be in the 70's here, I can't wait. Till then guys, thanks for reading and have a great week.




2 comments:
How fun!! I love D.C. and the museums!
Great pics!!! Go to Mt Vernon and National Cathedral if you haven't already! ;-)
Post a Comment