Yes another surprise, on my birthday yesterday. Noooo I do not like surprises and I suspected something yesterday morning, so when I arrived at my house in the evening I saw a strange car and I headed to my neighbors, but she greeted me with the look on her face like "what the heck are you doing here". So my mom came to get me after 4 minutes.... since the peeps inside had to turn the candles off on my cake cause I did not show up. I said "I know someone is in the house and I do not want to go in there".
I think the reason behind me not liking surprises is cause I am not in control and I like to know what is going on cause I think I can help. In the end it was fun to have my family, friends and my neighbors celebrate my birthday with me.

1 comment:
We had a great time!! ;-)
Post a Comment