Monday, November 7, 2011

My Etsy finds: Bags and Purses you can never have too many!

Everyone needs an arm candy to carry around whether it's a vintage purse, a hobo, a diaper bag, a messenger bag or cool clutch we all love a beautiful purse or a handbag. I bought a purse the other day on Etsy as an early birthday present to my self and I couldn't help but I have been kinda lingering in the purse zone for a while I must confess that I am in the mood for another one.

The purse holds our keys, our credit cards, maybe a lip balm or two, a phone, a book, a pen and a notebook to write whatever comes to your mind, a camera, snacks to pick us up during the day and many more it is an item we can't live without so here are some of my handmade finds for this Monday
enjoy,

Farrielle

Kallia in black canvas


New Pico in BlueBell

Kinies Classic in Gray

Pleated Luxurious silk clutch


Burnt Orange Canvas Pumpkin Bag

Square Shape Leather Back


Oh Happy Bag Eco Chic Wristlet 


Hemp Messenger Bag

 Traveler in Brown Tweed and Corduroy

Vintage Coach Leather Crossbody bag

Medium Diaper Bag

Wool Pouch

 
Red Leather Bag

Soft French Lace Bag

Green Large Handmade pleated Bag

Handmade 100% cow leather handbag

Mustard Tote

 
Bow Clutch in black leather

2 comments:

Ickady Bag said...

Great finds. They all look great. Thank you so much for including my teal green hemp in your blogging. I will share it. Thank you very much. Great blog!

Maja Yogev said...

What a nice post and a great blog! Thank you so much for including my Pikula silk clutch purse. I will post a link on my facebook page.