Monday, November 14, 2011

My Etsy finds; Cozy enough to keep me happy!

When the cold weather kicks in I want to be ready with the perfect soft sweater, a scarf that is both a statement piece but also keeps my neck warm, candles for my coffee table a inspiring mug. These are some of the things I found when searching for cozy pieces.

Black Sun Sweater

Knots cotton scarf necklace

Handknit fingerless Mittens

Cashmere poncho coat

Sock Monkey Hat Newborn

Wool socks

Chunky Blanket


Large Herbal tea kit

Artist Jane Austin Mug

Oversized Hooded Scarf


Boot Cuffs


Hand Knit Slouchy Chunky Hat


Votive Candles Holder



Woven Merino Blanket

Flame Stich Pillow

Handknitted Fingerless Gloves

Turkish Bath towel

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Hi Farielle! I love your winter picks. I always feel sad at this time of the year because it is too hot here for me to wear all the great things, but I love seeing them. Thank you-

Edible Container Garden said...

Hi Farielle-

You have such FABULOUS taste! I especially love those wool socks. Thank You for featuring my slouchy beanie, I am so flattered. This collection will keep anybody cozy warm.

Treasure said...

Hey! Thanks a lot! Such a cosy collection!

Unknown said...

These are all wonderful picks!! I especially love the Sock Monkey hat and the chunky blanket for the babies!!

Carsedra of:

http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/