Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mellow Yellow.

This is what I wore on Tuesday, but decided to post it today cause on Tuesday I share with you what my daughter wore to school.
I had to wear a jacket with this one on the way to the grocery it was a chilly day for sure, it seems like the whole week it's going to be cold. I guess Mr. Cold came to stay. We have been lucky that November and the beginning of December has been very mild, with the high being 75. My rose bush was in bloom, and the daffodils at my next door neighbor were sprouting they must be so confused.
I found this Tunic while vacationing in Hawaii, I love that it is a bright color cause I tend to wear a lot of dark clothes in the winter. A hat came in handy because of the windy conditions.
Now it's time for a cup of tea have a great day.
 
 
tunic & leggings: F21
hat: Target
belt:TJMaxx
boots: DSW




handmade bracelets:)


1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

Such a beautiful tunic:) Have a great day. xo