Friday, August 2, 2013

Denim Cutoffs and Polka Dots!

When I saw that the link up at the Fashonista Next Door was going to be denim cutoff I was more than happy. So I bought a pair of Lucky Jeans at the Consignment Store and made it into these shorts. It was very easy I used a pumice, a cheese grater and sandpaper to make it look like I have worn this for ages.
I am glad that I am part of the Fashionista Next door link up this week go and check her and the other bloggers out.
On another note, I am happy it is Friday cause that means Movie Night. Have a great weekend you'all.

Farrielle

big thanks to Kimmi for taking my pics today.

shoes: DSW
bag: TJmaxx
shorts: Lucky
top: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's 
bracelets: on my left hand all made by moi
on the right: F21 and Noosa
sunglasses: Steven Madden









No comments: