Monday, August 31, 2009
Take it Easy Monday
Taking it easy this Monday, I am still working on the bridal jewelry. It is going slow but it works.
How was your weekend, I hope yours was fun and relaxing.
The outfit I am wearing today is just a little something I put together this morning. Besides working on the necklace, I have been catching up on Facebook and Twitter which can be addictive sometimes. I also cleaned up my closet and pull out a bag of clothes that I have not worn for a couple of months I realize that I do not need 10 pairs of black pant (different styles different brands though) so I am saying good bye to them.
I am planning to consign them but I have not done this so before I need to research my options, the clothes are all in good shapes and are brands like Banana Republic, The Limited, Rampage and Gap.
Have a great evening, the hubby promised us homemade french fries with filet mignon for dinner I can't wait.
xoxo
Farrielle
Jacket: CR (old)
jeans: Banana Republic
top: gap
shoes: DSW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
pretty outfit. those jeans look good on you. i want to come over for filet and fries.
Love the jacket with jeans! Check out atlantaconsignmentstores.com for a consignment store near you! I write for their blog :)
Post a Comment