
Tuesday started off good, cause my therapy went much smoother. The weather outside reminds me off the days I used to live in Amsterdam grey and wet. My therapist asked me where I am heading today because I am all dressed up, my answer was I am staying home working on a bracelet. I told her that where I come from we always dress up when we go to see a dr. or just downtown to shop. But it also makes me feel good about myself when I put the effort of picking out an outfit that makes me feel happy and confident.Have yourself a Terrific Tuesday.
xoxo
Farrielle.
I am wearing:
dress: BCBG (they did not have my size (one size bigger but I still wanted it)
shoes: Steve Madden
necklace: Macy
bangles: Stein Mart
jacket: Rampage
bag: Nine West
3 comments:
You look so chic. Tell Doc you were dressing just for her ;)
I hear abroad we're considered "ugly americans" by how we dress. Ever after reading that article I've made a conscience effort.
oooh, i love this! love the dress, belt, jacket, necklace. you look great. i like to try to look cute wherever i go. it's fun and it makes me feel good about myself:)
WOW. You look amazing!!! I absolutely love this outfit. The zebra print dress, the jacket, and the pop of color from your jewelry.... You look gorgeous :)
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
Post a Comment