Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Look: It's wrap!

I don't exactly remember where I got this dress, but I normally wear it to church. I kept the accessories to a minimum cause the pattern is already large, I wanted the look to radiate simplicity. The color red just adds a pop of color to the outfit.

I am feeling great today, first my therapy went well yesterday I got to bend my thumb at 45 percent, remember when it was only at 15 percent, second it is Friday and this is going to be a long weekend. We do not have much planned, my daughter is going to her first football game with our friends, ( we have never been to one, the truth is we do not quite understand American Football, we are soccer fans), but we are open minded and risk takers like my 8th year old would say , so we are definitely going to watch one very soon.
Tomorrow we are invited to a barbecue at our friends house, it always good when you do not have to cook. This Sunday I celebrate Bonaire day (where I was born and raised) so I will proudly hang my flag outside and play cultural music and dance to it all day driving my family crazy.

So what are you doing this weekend, anything special??
Remember you are Beautiful and Special.
Have a great weekend ladies.

xoxo
Farrielle.

I am wearing:
dress:?
shoes: Tahari
Jewelry: Macy's
bangle:?
bag: MK

Where:
to see the Allergist for my Dracula redish eyes, dropping off hubby's clothes at the dry cleaners, pharmacy and just hanging out at home finishing up my sisters bracelet.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute. i love the red with the bold print.

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up on old posts and just had to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this wrap! gorgeous! I need to raid your closet ;D

GFS said...

Black, white and red are one of my favorite color combinations!