Friday, December 18, 2009

Artbeads Giveaway

Artbeads has teamed up with me to give one of my  lucky readers a 25$ gift certificate to be used at their online store. Isn't this awesome? This is what you need to do:
Just comment on this post and tell me what you would buy if you win this gift cerficate. I will choose a winner on Wednesday Dec 23th. Do not forget to include your email so I can contact you.
Thanks again to Artbeads for being so nice.






Do you want another chance to win something extra??????

                            Artbeads is also having a super cool giveaway on their facebook
                           Jump over there to enter to win a $100 gift card, that contest ends
                                                               DECEMBER 20!
        

13 comments:

Linda B said...

I would buy these bench block, I'd like to start working with metals

http://www.artbeads.com/block01.html

Or beads or anything

lindab142 at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would buy some big chunky beads and try my hand at making a necklace. I've fallen for the big bold beaded necklaces.

autumnrose323 at yahoo.com

K said...

I've never done any bead work but this would be a great way to try it out! I might start with some lampwork beads because I think they are so pretty.

shopkim [at] hotmail [dot] com

tooblonde1 said...

I love artbeads! I would buy some hill tribe silver beads and most definitely some swarovski crystal beads! What a wonderful giveaway!

nancyanderson7 at gmail dot com

CJsBlessings said...

I love Farielle Designs and the beautiful and inspiring woman behind them. I'm celebrating my birthday today as well as one year since my breast cancer diagnosis. I've been making "hope" bracelets for those affected by cancer. Artbeads has the beautiful Swarovski crystals , pearls, gemstones, and silver findings I like to use in my jewelry. I could do a lot with a gift certificate! Thanks! Carmen
cjonell@bellsouth.net

Robyn and Elisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn and Elisa said...

My 11 year old daughter has a real love (and talent) for making earrings and necklaces. I would let her "go nuts" and get whatever supplies she needs. :0)

zorrosmama2009@yahoo.com

Mistress E. said...

Definitely Swarovski crystals! I love them and really want to get some new colours for my Spring designs. What I appreciate the most about Artbeads is that for only $10, I can get really fast shipping to Canada!

IlanaWrites said...

I would probably use it on either swaroski crystals, or one of their journal kits :)

great blog and thanks so much for the giveaway!

-Ilana
IlanaWrites@gmail.com

Kylie Larsson said...

I would choose one of their jewelry making kits. :)

Corie said...

I'm only a beginner at jewelry making and honestly I've never heard of Artbeads until I read your blog. I would more than likely purchase the bead tools and supplies that I don't already have.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed a few of your posts.. the holidays has me running all about.. and when I'm home I'm running about and ordering online...

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I'm trying to complete a necklace so this is actually a nice giveaway :)