Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tueday's Combi: Lookbook and what I made today


Hello friends, how has your day been so far?  I took it easy today, made a bracelet today for someone who's birthday is today, I do not know who she is but I adopted her for the month of december to bring her cake , card and a gift. She is the graduation coach at my daughters school. I did not get to see who she was cause she had an appointment. I hope she likes the bracelet, I know I do:).
Below is what I wore and what I made this morning, the bracelet for the  mysterious birthday lady and a pair of bridal earring which I will list very soon in my Etsy shop.


Posted by Picasa

I am wearing: cardi H&M , jeans BR, boots bought at DSW, bracelet: H&M and F21, scarf:?.

                                                 Created by Farrielle



Pearls and crystals , Agate (Brazil) copper, mocha crystals and a handmade glassbead.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty jewelry and your boots are so cute!!!

watergirl82 said...

LOVE the boots and scarf...and pretty stuff you made!

http://floridafashionfun.blogspot.com/

Leah said...

Love those stuff you made and love your outfit for today.

Lesa said...

I love the things you made,I know I do!

Raquelita said...

I love that scarf!

fashionableacademics.blogspot.com

Lesa said...

oops, meant to say, I am sure SHE will love the things you made, I know I do. (just woke up from a nap).

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

How could she not like it! And somewhere out there is a very lucky bride-to-be.

Elaine said...

This is such a cute look! And the jewelry looks great :)


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

K said...

I love all those bracelets together! Those pieces are very pretty too, I'm sure she loved them.