Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday look of the day: Costume Noir

I think by now you have already realize my love for black clothes. During cold season I wear a lot of black and I use scarf to add color or jewelry or tights sometimes. But today I am sticking to an all black outfit.



 I made this statement necklace this morning and named it after Danielle a fellow blogger from Georgia. I added it to my Etsy shop this afternoon and I am still debating if I should keep it or not:)
I got to do  some Christmas shopping today  with my husband at the Toys r' us , wow man it was packed, a bit overwhelming for me , I was glad I was done quickly. I am going to leave you with what's for dinner, a friend of mine Damaris made it once while staying here at our home  it is a dish from Republica Dominicana.


I am wearing: top The Limited, leggings bought at Marshalls, boots Bandolino, mini skirt H&M, necklace handmade, bracelet F21, watch Burberry.

Tonights dinner
moro de maiz and chicken tenders, with avocado salad (rice with corn and cilantro)


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leah said...

Love your all-black ensemble...and your necklace is fab. Keep it or make another one.

PS...I have a blog give-away. Hope you can check it out. Hugs!

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

I love to wear all black. It is my hands down favorite. Not sure which I want more...the necklace or the food!

Danielle said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I am SO honored!! I love the necklace, so wish I could afford it :) U look fabulous!!!

Raquelita said...

Love the all black and the tree! Thanks so much for your sweet comment the other day!

fashionableacademics.blogspot.com

Courtnee said...

you look great! your tree is beautiful.