Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Creativity: Rings


Today was another soaked day here Georgia. I had plans with my neighbor to take trip to DSW, in search for some boots for her (wish it was for me) but at this time I do not need another pair... .......or do I ? Since she is wasn't feeling good I decided to just try a couple of new things, like making a birds nest ring, and a pair of clip on earrings, and 3 adjustable rings. The adjustable rings and the white cabuchon I ordered  them on Artbeads I had to try out different types of beads, and other stuff before they came out the way I wanted. I am very happy with the end result,  this is my first time making rings.What do you think???
Have a great weekend guys.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Corie said...

you make the most beautiful pieces! are you going to the Intergalactic Beading Show at Gwinnett Center this weekend? They have the most fabulous beads! Well, have a great weekend!

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

I love the bird nest ring...so adorable.

You asked which Goodwill I go to. The answer actually is that I go to any and all that I can. I don't really have a particular favorite. I have found amazing stuff at all of them!

Nina said...

What unique rings!

Leah said...

I love those rings... beautiful!