Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Friday: This scarf kept me warm

Happy it is Friday, not so happy about the cold . Thank goodness for this chunky scarf I picked out this morning.   I bought it at TJMaxx, I love scarves cause they add such a special touch to outfits and they frame your face beautifully. I have friends that when they go on trips I asked them to bring me an interesting scarf back.

These pictures were taken after me and my friend had tea on the square this morning. I have so many things planned, tonightI am having friends over for cake and appetizers. Tomorrow I am the snack person for the soccer game, and then later party at my friend Jamilie's house. Sunday I will greet the trick or treaters with my friend, hope to do a video or something funny. Have a great weekend.

Sometimes a smile can be the best medicine, heal someone today!
 
                                                   ;



2 comments:

Corie said...

very cute look. the weather is now changing. it's starting to feel more like fall.

Manecoarse said...

Long scarfs are so classy. You look great.