I tried to follow some routine in order run things in a an organized manner in my house.
Like this morning , I woke up got my daughter ready , dropped her at the bus stop.Came back home, mopped the floor , started a load of laundry, empty the dishwasher and checked my emails before I got my youngest one ready for school. I could have gone to bed but I like to do things ahead of time so I have more free time in the evening to indulge in some Spanish soap.
Reading this back then I think wow I am kinda like superwoman, not always thought right now I am bit tired and I need some sugar in my body. Tonight's menu is an easy one, I am fixing the kids tomato soup (store bought) and sandwiches cause the youngest one has soccer practice.
My friend took these picture for me , they are not the best the first one noticed how my half body in the sun and the other one in the shade, and my husband flip flops in the corner. I am not perfect by any means .....sigh! Have a great Tuesday guys. Thanks for reading and a warm welcome to my new followers and readers.

3 comments:
You look amazing even after doing all those thigs. Your an inspiration..I hope my tomorrow is as productive as yours was today.
I love the green tee with that great jacket, and the cuffs in your dark denim are the perfect touch. Great outfit!
Great color combinations. You look cute.
Post a Comment