Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Etsy Finds: Orange you Glad

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain and thunderstorms. It is one of those days you wish you could stay in bed a little bit longer but you can't. But then enters the beautiful color orange, such a warm, cheery and upbeat color. They say that Orange evoke svigor and enthusiam... I want some of that.

Here are some of my Etsy finds for Monday... there is something for everyone from jewelry, to such a cute collar for little pet and a painting from Amsterdam that reminds me the time I used to live there. Be sure to check each one of them. Have a great Monday wherever you are.

Know that you are special:)

Harvest moon earrings in orange color



Vampire note pad in Orange

Orange Cosmic adjustable dog collar

Orange Tequila earrings


juicy orange handmade buttons

Cowl neck hood scarf in pumpkin spice Orange

Baby Ruge bag in pumpkin

Felicity Fire Agate bracelet


Super Fly throw pillow in Orange

handknit Cable beret in Orange
An occasion card that says it all


watercolor painting Amsterdam

7 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous find!!!

jenny said...

Lovely finds! Thanks for including me.

jewelry by NaLa said...

Thank you for sharing, Farrielle, these are indeed fabulous finds!

CraftyGamer said...

Theres a lot of gorgeous stuff in here! Thanks for including me :3

JoRo Niques said...

Lovely Oranges! Thanks for including my Life Is Richer Card.

Elaine said...

These are great finds!! I am loving orange for fall.

www.clothedmuch.com

LyddieGal said...

I LOVE that orange scarf and the little Amsterdam house painting is darling. I visited that gorgeous city last fall, it was so fun!

Chic on the Cheap