Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!



Happy birthday Mom, I am blessed to have you as my mom. My mom is the best mom in the world, she is gorgeous , she is the best cook you can have, she is a prayer warrior wakes up at 4 am to start praying for her whole family, I can call her anytime and she is there for me yes even at 3.30 am, she has taught me to look at the brighter ...side of things, she listens, she is a strong woman, she knows what is is to be patient, she has gone through hard times in her life but she has always trusted God for everything, She love singing about Jesus, yes including outside when she is busy doing laundry, I see Jesus in her life, she always has a uplifting word if I am feeling blue,  there is so many other wonderful things about my mom, but it would take so long to write. Mom even though we are far from each other, know that you are loved beyond words, I am thankful to call you Mamie. God bless you and continue to shine His face upon. I wish you many, healthy years.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: