Sometimes I have a plan how I want something to look and after I am middle of working it comes out totally different. That is exactly what happened, I had an infinity scarf on my mind when I started this projects but somewhere I did a mistake that I do not regret. I love the end result it turned out with ruffles. I have worn this scarf with simple sweaters, I believe it adds a bit of a glam touch to my outfits.

I love making things with my hands , when I'm creating I feel at peace , craft to me
is like going to a Spa.
(Farrielle)

I love making things with my hands , when I'm creating I feel at peace , craft to me
is like going to a Spa.
(Farrielle)

2 comments:
I love this! Will you be selling them? Happy New Year!
Lesa
That is a gorgeous scarf! Great mistake if you ask me :-)
Rochelle
rochelleapproved.tumblr.com
Post a Comment