Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jeans and Sequins one great combo.

What a beautiful day it is today, the sun is shinning bright , the temperature outside is perfect.
I kinda relaxed the whole day cause kids will be back to school tomorrow, so tonight is packing lunch boxes and backpacks making sure there is pencils and flash drives are in their pouches.
I went with my friend Julie for lunch today, hooray for not drinking soda during lunch and for going for a salad instead of something fried.

I have always wore the sequined top under a sweater, but today's weather was not cold so I could wear it with a jacket.

top:Kohl's, jeans: Guess, jacket: can I say way old.....
boots: gift from Hubby,
ring;handmade

Just one smile can brighten another person's day today
So keep on smiling.


thank you K. for taking pictures of mom today:)

No comments: