Monday, October 17, 2011

Etsy finds: An apple a day.

I had plans to go apple this past weekend, but we overslept on Sunday so we decided to stay home instead. As you can see apples have been on my mind, with that I have to say I have been browsing all things apple on Etsy. Here are my finds for this Monday from apple red bloomers to apple photograph. Enjoy!!!!

Farrielle

5 apples Original Photograph


Ellie and an Apple Canvas Pouch

Apple Pie Soap

Apple Tree Leather Journal

Soy Wax Tarts Hot Apple Cider

Natual Soy Candle Apple Brown Betty Scent


Juicy red Apples

Chunky Newborn Apple Hat and matching cocoon

Apple Cheeks Red and Azure Blue Bloomers

2 Red Delicious Apples lampwork glass beads

Vintage Aluminum Apple cookie jar

Who ate my apple, red apple necklace

Wood Toy apple pickin




McIntosh Apple Plush Food

Big Apple NYC Silhouette Invitation

Apple cinnamon ball style hard candy lollipops

2012 Planner/Diary Apples and Birdies

4 comments:

Under The Root said...

Gorgeous and apple cheek warmth for these finds!

LaPerLaa said...

I am honouired to be included in your post.
And I am very happy to have discovered your gorgeous and interesting blog!
Thanks

Bovine Bubbles and Hogwash LTD said...

Beautiful! What delightful apple finds! Thanks for the inclusion!

LyddieGal said...

what cute apple inspired finds! I love that eaten apple necklace!

Chic on the Cheap