Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Feels like Summer , but the leaves tell me a different story.

The weather has been hot for a couple of days, if the leaves were not turning in those beautiful colors, I could have been fooled that it's still Summer. I wanted to wear boots, but I had to stick with open toe sandals, a tank top and skirt. Well at least the skirt has a Fall vibe to it. I found this when I stumbled upon a new Thrift store, for under $5 dollars I took it with me and it had still a tag on it, lucky me.
Have a Terrific Tuesday guys, hopefully a little bit of chill will kick in very soon for me to wear tights and boots:)

Farrielle

top:Gap, skirt:H&M, sandals: bought my 2nd pair at DSW,
bracelet: H&M, Glasses: Kenneth Cole
Watch:Burberry


I always hope I do not step on snakes.

or maybe sit on a spider.



I always wanted to do this;)

No comments: