Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Farrielledesign Bracelet Give-a-way

Because it's my birthday on the coolest day ever 11/11/11 I am giving away a hand crochet bracelet in the color of your choice. The choices are  red as pictured, black, purple, orange, brown, blue or green.
Here is what you need to do!

  1. Be a follower of my blog , check my Etsy shop and tell me what is your favorite piece  please leave me a comment below with a valid email address I can contact you if you are chosen as the lucky winner.
  2. Tweet or  Facebook   this giveaway gives you another chance. Like my  Facebook page  here  and it gives you 2 chances. Please link back so I can give you these additional chances.

Giveaway is open to everyone yes that includes International too.
I will pick a winner on November 18th  and will announce it the next day. 

 

  

 

10 comments:

Jamilie said...

Ohh matches my necklace!

I looovee the AUtumn Hand Crocheted Bracelet you have on your Etsy page!

I am a follower..

Jamilie said...

I like your Facebook page also ;-)

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!! 11/11/11 is a super cool day!

Damla said...

Follow you on GFC. I like the Brass interlaced dangle earrings.

Shared on FB: https://www.facebook.com/sweepstakelover/posts/289265891096638

Like you on FB: https://www.facebook.com/sweepstakelover

Thank you!
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

KayzKreationz said...

My favorite is the HandCrochet Pearl bracelet here:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/79769235/custom-order-hand-crochet-pearl-bracelet

I follow your blog as KayzKreationz. My e-mail is in my profile on my blog.

jc said...

Happy Birthday to the chick with the coolest birthday ever, woot!

I like this Purple Rain bracelet, such beautiful colors!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/74564747/purple-rain-hand-crochet-bracelet

yumihamano@gmail.com

jc said...

#1 Like on FB (jc loh)

yumihamano@gmail.com

jc said...

#2 Like on FB (jc loh)

yumihamano@gmail.com

fisiwoman said...

Enter me please! I'm already a follower via GFC, my nick is fisiwoman.
My fav item is Sexual Violence Awareness Teal glass bead Bracelet.
Following on FB (Ana Belén R M) and post it on my FB wall: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=315292631831247&id=100000825276857
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/Fisigiawa/status/134756811466215424

Ana Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain

peniam said...

Hello :)
I'm a follower via GFC: peniam
I'm a bracelet lover and here is my favourite http://www.etsy.com/listing/81762076/hand-crochet-leather-bracelet-with
I "like" your page on FB: Monika Pl**a
Here's the tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/Peniamm/status/134780893867933697
Thank you!!!

peniam said...

Ohhh! I forgot the most important!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 Have a lovely one!!!!