Friday, April 3, 2009

Black with a splash of Red


This is what I wore running around, I went to the Mall today to get some clothes for our vacation. I found more for the kids than me. I did get something 2 drawstring linen pants, and 2 bracelets for my self. I am looking forward to visit some cool outlets this coming week.
Hope you have a great weekend, I will be away for a week. I do not know if I will have time to post, will try to take lots of pictures though.
I am wearing:
Top: ?
pencil Skirt: TJMaxx (?)
bag: Marc Jacobs Klein Patchwork Tote
jewelry: necklace handmade, bracelet bought somewhere I can't recall.
boots: Franco Sarto
tights: Kenneth Cole
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation! I loved your picture of the white blazer and green scarf over at Lucky style spotter site.

Danielle said...

LOVE that bag!! Have a great time :)

Toni said...

i love your bag! i really love bags in bright fun colors. they make outfits so much more fun. :)

Posey Ford said...

Love this bag and Franco Sarto is one of my favorite shoe brands! They are soo comfy yet fashionable. Have a wonderful vacay!

FRANCESCA JANE ALLEN said...

cute bag! thanks soo much for your lovely comment! xo

JGeb said...

Great bag!

Wanderlusting said...

Love it - all black with a pop of red is one of my faves!

Anonymous said...

Love the bag with the dress! Great style girl!