
These days I am pulling things from my closet that have been hanging in there for I do not know how long. I am proud of myself that I am not going out there and buying things just because , I am saving for the trip to Europe .
I am wearing a simple white t-shirt , these come in handy you can find them at F21, they are cheap and I have been wearing them almost every week now. I have them also in chocolate brown, pink and black. It is a easy pick when I'm just hanging out at home. You can wear them with jeans, skirt and shorts . Dress them up a bit and you are ready to go.
I am wearing:
skirt: ? from last summer
sandals: Nine West
belt:Nine West
bangle: H&M
watch: KC
top: F21
necklace: handmade, just modeling it is up for sale.
3 comments:
Perfectly styled with the white T.
this is so cute and perfect for summer!
Sweet look!!!
Post a Comment