Saturday, June 13, 2009
Saturday Maxi
I am thankful for my awesome husband , he is such an amazing person. When he is shopping online for him self especially on Banana Republic, he will always ask me if I need anything. He saw a beautiful black maxi dress I think it was 130 dollars, I like it but did not want to spent that much for it. I need to still buy my dress for the wedding of a friend in 2 weeks, and also I need to have a long dress for my sister's wedding coming up in September. I want to splurge on those more than the maxi dress.
So i said no do not buy it , maybe I will find a cheaper one.
Well my neighbors surprise me this morning by taking my kids for a hike so I had plenty of time to stop and browse at some stores on the way to find a swimsuit well the top part, I like the bottom part (VS) but did not like the top.
First stop TJmaxx, and guess what kinda similar dress hanging out there waiting for me. I tried it on and like it. As you can see me grooving in those pictures I am happy cause I scored a deal.
What I am wearing:
Maxi: TJMaxx ($20) I normally never put price but this time I had too.
sandal: Payless
bracelet: ?
flower: Kohl's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fab dress and an awesome price! Wow!
FAB! Love it!
Post a Comment