Thursday, June 11, 2009

What I made today.....



Hi there fellow bloggers, I woke up this morning feeling creative. After my morning bowl of Special K with my glass of OJ and some quiet time in the bible, I chose my box with light colored blue beads. I went for these chunky glass type looking beads, they look like not so perfect ice cubes . They look heavy but they are very light I think they are Lucite. I am not sure,correct me if I'm wrong I got these from my neighbor Julie when she gave me her stash of beads.
I decided to make the center of the necklace to be a cluster of chunky beads.

I am taking a break right now, I am heading out to a Zumba class, later on picking up my unofficial adopted daughter ( she is the girl from Mexico I have been helping at school so we grow attached and she is like a daughter now) to come and spent time with us. Will try to blog about an outfit post later.
Have a great day.

love,
Farrielle
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aline said...

it is so pretty!