I have been for the past 2 weeks in a non creative mood, why I do not know. I have all the time cause I stay at home with the kids, my husband brought me back tons of gemstones and I have all the supplies on hand. I think a main reason is that I really grow attached to my beads, and I look at them and do not want them to go. (weird ) So after my zumba workout I decided to sit down and make something.
I made a necklace and a bracelet, I used blue agate on silver wire (brought from Brazil) and apatite with chains for a bracelet with a couple of cute charms.
Hopefully I will just continue and watch my little babies (this is how I call my creations) go and make someone else happy.
Have a great Monday.


1 comment:
Gorgeous!! I am just working this week, nothing too special. Wanna do a meet up soon??? Email me! (danielleblchr11@gmail.com)
Post a Comment