Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday lookbook: Cozy Sweater



Hi there friends, how is your Saturday so far? Mine has been a very casual one, we were home in the morning then had to go exchange some curtains we ordered at Pottery Barn. We drove to Lenox mall, it is a nice mall, lots of sales going on, Banana Republic had 40% off, The Limited and Express and Gap had sales too. But when you have the kids with you it is impossible to look at clothes, cause it is boring to them, they want to see toys, gadgets etc etc. So I had to just  suck it in and put on a happy face. We took them Apple Store and they were happy cause they could play on the Iphones , they are not allowed to play on the husband's Iphone.

I am wearing a sweater from Banana Republic gift from the Husband, one thing with the sweater is I can't hug people wearing black cause it will leave a trace of fuzz on them. Jeans, Banana Republic, I'm thinking of buying a second pair cause this is a bit big on the waist I need to go one size down. Slouchy boots are from DSW.

Have you entered my giveaway already??? check it out here
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Leah said...

I love the style of your sweater... sexy in a very subdued way.

Lesa said...

I love your boots, I am obssessed with them lately. Must find a pair I like!

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

Love the off the shoulder sweater. Like Leah said, it is sexy! I can see why your husband bought it for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm in total agreement with the previous posts!

K said...

You look beautiful!

Fashion Nicotine said...

Nice sweater!!

Thuhien said...

Nice (and warm) sweater

xoxo, thn

Mary said...

Love love love those fabulous boots!

Anonymous said...

Very sexy sweater on you!

Raquelita said...

Great sweater! It looks perfect on you!